Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What Else Can We Do Here?

Today I don’t know what to do yet. I’m just listening to my mp3 all the time. Damn! There a lots of love song in my mp3. I’ll be the DJ for a while. Here are my favorite love songs from my mp3. Got more to add? Post it out!

1. When You Gone – Avril Lavinge
2. Anything – JoJo
3. How To Touch A Girl – JoJo
4. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T
5. Say Goodbye – Jordon Knight Feat Deborah Gibson
6. Umbrella – Rihanna Feat Jay Z
7. Wait For You – Elliot Yamin
8. Love Story – Kathrine Mcphee
9. Tu Amor – RBD
10. Too Little, Too Late – JoJo
11. Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
12. Because Of You – Neyo
13. Illegal- Shakira
14. More Than Words – Extreme
15. I’ll Stand By You – Girls Aloud
16. Sometimes – Britney Spears
17. Irreplaceable – Beyonce
18. My Baby You – March Anthony
19. Hero – Enrique Iglasias
20. My All – Mariah Carey
21. If It;s Okay with You - Shanye Ward

No comments: